argh!
as usual, PATRICK LAW BOK ENG never fails to irritate me when im trying hard to do my revision.
Send Me An Angel says:
Sighz.. that's a small matter... U insulted the rest of the fatties by saying urself fat as compared to that tree.. Though it is true, not many fat fat people is willing to accept you as FAT.. Tat's why I told u dun put the blame on the tree.. keke..
. says:
wah lau
. says:
u dun try to defend urself lo.
. says:
cos 1stly
. says:
u wont and u nv be offended
. says:
2. im really FAT
. says:
wanna go slim down.
Send Me An Angel says:
I am telling you the truth. Doesn't mean I am fat in order to tell you this. But the fact is, where is your fat? in your eye ball or at your tongue? You oredi in your minimal fat liao. U wanna be tat tree issit? That stand in the sun and photosynthesis!! ;-p
Send Me An Angel says:
Sighz.. that's a small matter... U insulted the rest of the fatties by saying urself fat as compared to that tree.. Though it is true, not many fat fat people is willing to accept you as FAT.. Tat's why I told u dun put the blame on the tree.. keke..
. says:
wah lau
. says:
u dun try to defend urself lo.
. says:
cos 1stly
. says:
u wont and u nv be offended
. says:
2. im really FAT
. says:
wanna go slim down.
Send Me An Angel says:
I am telling you the truth. Doesn't mean I am fat in order to tell you this. But the fact is, where is your fat? in your eye ball or at your tongue? You oredi in your minimal fat liao. U wanna be tat tree issit? That stand in the sun and photosynthesis!! ;-p

<< Home